Monday, November 16, 2009

Opposite ends of the Gene Pool

I love both my sons. But I am not sure my 2 boys could be any more different.
First there are the physical differences:
Jono: blond, and tan.
Tan the man: not blond and not so tan.
Then we have personality traits:
Jono is loud, carefree, slightly reckless, sarcastic, athletic. His presence is always known. Jonathan lives for today and deals with consequences as they come.
Then there is Tan the man. Quiet, reserved, serious, literal, studious. He is happy to lay back and let someone else be center stage. Tan the man is a planner. He thinks through everything and makes cautious decisions.
I tell you what, if it weren't for their blue eyes and enthusiasm for video games and reading, I might not ever guess they were related. Although there is that small detail that I birthed both of them that reminds they are brothers.

Jono age 19
Tan the Man age 11.9




No comments:

Post a Comment