Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Obessesion

I am going to make a shocking confession right here on the world wide web for everyone to see. I am having a love affair. . .
with my camera that is!
I am obsessed with it. I carry it everywhere in hopes of finding someone to take a picture of. My daughter is fully aware of my obsession and provided me with a group of her friends this weekend for a photo shoot. The girls really had alot of fun. And I got to put my skills to work.(Although when they started climbing on the train cars I was afraid I would get arrested for trespassing)
I am not a professional photographer but I love love love taking pictures and capturing people's personalities. On this particular afternoon they all wanted to look like clothing store models.









I Love these Southern Girls!

3 comments:

  1. The "jeans and feet on the tracks" is now my desktop background. These pictures look like they were in a magazine. Keep up the good work.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your photos! We (my family) will be available at Christmas for a family picture if you are looking for some work.....we want to look like models too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did the smith family Jenny. I would be happy to take your family pics. Just let me know when.

    ReplyDelete