Sunday, February 28, 2010

Who knew?

This week I am doing things I never thought I 'd ever do.

1. Speak at a county board supervisors meeting. Tomorrow I am speaking for 5 minutes on our church's day of service. We are cleaning 50+ cemeteries in the county and we need the help of the supervisors in identifying those cemeteries. Did I mention the media will be there also? For more info check out www.dayofservice.org

2. While at the courthouse I am applying for a business license. I have become a busy working girl and it is time to make it legit for tax purposes. Check out the family I shot yesterday here.
3. On Tuesday, I am willingly flying north in the winter. I have never been further north than Memphis in the winter therefore I have never seen more than the 4 inches of snow that we got here two weeks ago. I am not sure how I feel about this. Love the getaway just wish the destination was a Caribbean beach.
Maybe one day I can pay for this vacation all on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment